This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Club de Regatas Chascomús

Last modified: 2012-04-07 by francisco gregoric
Keywords: club de regatas chascomus | chascomus | cr |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors



[Club de Regatas Chascomus flag]
image by Ivan Sache, 11 Jun 2009
See also:

About the Club de Regatas Chascomús

"Club de Regatas Chascomús" (CRCH) was originally founded in Chascomús, Province of Buenos Aires in 1905, as an informal boat-club, by Samuel Osborne, an English chief-engineer at the local power plant. Named "Chascomús Boat Club" on 10 March 1909, the club took its current name on 18 April of the same year. The club is involved in yachting, rowing, kayak and swimming.
Ivan Sache, 11 Jun 2009


Flag

The flag of CRCH, as shown graphically as part of the club emblem, is quartered white-light blue-light blue-white with a blue C surrounding a smaller, blue R in canton.
Ivan Sache, 11 Jun 2009

See also:

Anything below this line was not added by the editor of this page.