Last modified: 2013-02-02 by ian macdonald
Keywords: sao paulo | paranapuã |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Dirk Schönberger,
29 December 2012 and Ivan Sache, 20 January 2013
Based on: http://www.paranapua.sp.gov.br/portal1/municipio/hino_brasao.asp?iIdMun=100135406
A horizontally striped flag, 13 stripes alternating green-white-gold with the municipal arms in a square canton, five stripes deep.
Official website at
Dirk Schönberger, 29 December 2012
Paranapuã was founded on 16 September 1949 on a piece of land belonging to Paulo Guilherme Ferraz. The district of Paranapuã was established, as part of the municipality of Dolcinópolis, on 18 February 1959. The municipality of Paranapuã was established on 28 February 1964.
The flag of Paranapuã is horizontally divided into 13 horizontal stripes, in turn green-white-yellow, with a white square in canton charged with the municipal coat of arms.
A photo of the Mayor partially showing the flag indicates that the
stripes are of equal height and of standard "Brazilian" colours.
- Reconstruction of the flag (no source showing the
complete flag seen)
Ivan Sache, 20 January 2013