Last modified: 2012-09-08 by rob raeside
Keywords: alberta | stavely |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image contributed by Darrell Neuman, 14 August 2011
The town of Stavely Alberta (population: 497) is named after Stavely
Hill, Managing Director of the Oxley Ranching Company that was founded in
1882. The municipal flag consists of a logo on a green background. On the
logo is a cow, bushels of wheat, foothills and Rocky Mountains. The Town
motto is “In the Heart of Farming and Ranching”.
Darrell Neuman, 14 August 2011
image provided by Vanja Poposki, 9 August 2012
This photograph shows the flag as shorter with a round disk.