Last modified: 2019-08-04 by bruce berry
Keywords: cameroon | university of yaounde |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image by Ivan Sache, 03 July 2019
The University of Yaoundé II (Université de Yaoundé II) was established by Decree No. 26 issued on 19 January 1993, which created State universities in Cameroon. It originates from the original University of Yaounde.
The university is composed of five campuses:
- Soa (main campus comprising 323 ha): Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, Faculty of Economy and Management Sciences;
- Ngoa Ekelle: High School of Information and Communication Sciences and Technology;
- Obili: Cameroon's Institute of Foreign Relationships;
- Bertoua: Secondary seat of the Faculty of Law and Political Sciences; and
- Ebolowa: Secondary seat of the Faculty of Law and Political Sciences.
The flag of the university has a white field with its logo in colour in the
Ivan Sache, 03 July 2019