Last modified: 2016-10-01 by ivan sache
Keywords: viuda de londaiz y sobrinos de l. mercader |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
House flag of Viuda de Londaiz y Sobrinos de L. Mercader - Image by Aingeru Astui Zarraga , 15 July 2015
The company was established in 1883 in San Sebastián (Guip.) for the "purchase, refining, shipping and sale of petrol and other mineral oils". Until the death of Luciano Mercader in 1914, the company was known as L. Mercader y Viuda de Londaiz. The company was transformed into a LLC in 1983.
[Auñamendi Eusko Entziklopedia]
Klaus-Michael Schneider & Ivan Sache, 14 July 2015
The company's house flag is white with a blue border and the blue letters "ML" in the middle. The flag can be seen on a picture of the San Ignacio de Loyola, a.k.a. El Glorioso (The Glorious), a brigantine, oil carrier.
Esteban Rivera & Aingeru Astui Zarraga , 15 July 2015