Last modified: 2012-04-07 by rick wyatt
Keywords: sycamore township | ohio | hamilton county |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
image located by Chris Kretowicz
Source: GWAV website
Sycamore Township is on the eastern edge of Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio. It has a population of over 25,000.
The flag here was included in an article by John Purcell in FlaGWAVer. It was drawn by Blas Delgado Ortiz.
The flag consists of five horizontal stripes, approximately 3:1:13:1:3, green, red, yellow, red, green with the Sycamore Township logo on the yellow stripe.
The logo is a red disk with three yellow interlocking rings, partly covered by a green sycamore leaf, surrounded by a green rim, and the words SYCAMORE TOWNSHIP FOUNDED 1803 outside it. The logo is perhaps better seen on the township's web pages: www.sycamoretownship.org/aboutsycamore.htm.
Chris Kretowicz, 30 August 2002